Investing professional services and personal time at St. Lawrence Place benefits the families of our community. Oftentimes, you’re also helping the families who will follow.
- After school volunteer (this includes tutoring and mentoring)
- Teen mentor
- Class facilitator
- Facilities volunteer
- Special events support volunteer
- Administrative volunteer
STEPS TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
- Attend a required orientation: email email@example.com to sign up.
- Complete an application
- Agree to and pass a SLED background check
- Discuss volunteer options with a volunteer coordinator
- Schedule the first day of service
If you’re interested in volunteering or would like more information about volunteering in our community contact Laura at 803.463.2787, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.