Investing professional services and personal time at St. Lawrence Place benefits the families of our community. Oftentimes, you’re also helping the families who will follow.
- Social and professional mentoring of children, teens and adults
- Tutoring and homework assistants
- Teaching life skill classes for children, teens and adults
- Yard maintenance and light landscaping on the campus
- Cleaning and setting up apartments for new families
- Nonprofit administrative work
Please call us at 256-3999 if you’re interested in volunteering or would like more information about volunteering in our community.