St. Lawrence Place is a 30-home community where a family has support, life skills training and temporary housing in a safe environment that fosters independence and growth.
Getting in the program
A family can apply if you:
- Have at least one parent or guardian over age 18 with custody of a child under age 18.
- Are homeless, or live in a shelter or unsafe home.
- Be willing and able to work.
Staying in the program
A family stays in the community by:
- Taking part in counseling and classes.
- Willing to find and maintaining employment.
- Caring for their home.
- Paying bills on time.
- Making progress on their family plan.